SINCA Online Dialogue on July 26
We will host SINCA online dialogue/discussion session on Sunday, July 26 at 8 pm. We have four-day holidays later this week which ends on Sunday.
We thought it might be good to have some interactive session to share your ideas/views on the current topics before you start work on Monday (after 4 days of rest!)
We have five topics to discuss in breakout groups .
1. Campaign to promote cashless by the Ministry etc. ended at the end of June. New campaigns with a variety of cards and Mynapoint are starting. Do you plan to continue your effort to go cashless?
2. Yahoo announced to recruit 100 people for the second job(more like project, it seems). Other companies seem to start similar approach to hiring. If the company you are interested recruit people for the second job, do you apply?
3. Heavy rainfall in Kyushu made severe blow to the area. We are now into the typhoon season. Are you making special preparation for extreme weather etc.
4. Tokyo is excluded from Go to Campaign. Regardless of this change, do you plan to go to places in Japan, such as Hokkaido and Okinawa?
5. Bags we used to get free of charge at stores are now charged. Do you bring eco bag etc.? to respond?
For details and registration, go to this site.